The standard pump for universal applications and a long service life.
The Wilo-Atmos GIGA-N is the entry-level model for glanded pumps. The wide range of motors and materials to choose from plus its wide temperature range from -20 to +140 °C make it a real all-rounder for a whole host of different applications.
Designed specifically for continuous operation, the pump also boasts a long service life thanks to its corrosion-resistant coatings and maintenance-free roller bearings. If maintenance is required, the spacer coupling ensures the mechanical seal can be replaced as quickly as possible. The speed of the Wilo-Atmos GIGA-N is controlled by a Wilo-EFC converter. It can be fitted with temperature and vibration monitoring for the pump bearing so that impending breakdowns can be recognised in good time.
With that in mind, Wilo also offers additional, complementary services ranging from commissioning through to maintenance, and the comprehensive full-service WiloCare package is designed to ensure optimal operational reliability via Wilo remote monitoring.
- Energy-saving thanks to increased overall efficiency through improved hydraulics and the use of IE3 motors
- Suitable for drinking water supply (ACS-, UBA- compliant)
- Cataphoretic coating of all cast components for high corrosion resistance and long service life (not available for the drinking water version)
- Universally usable thanks to standardised dimensions, a range of motor options and impellers made of different materials
- Easy maintenance thanks to user-friendly spacer coupling in back pull-out design
- High operational reliability thanks to improved impeller construction for pressure reduction