- Maximum operational reliability and reduced service costs, especially for pumping untreated sewage, thanks to self-cleaning properties
- Lower energy costs thanks to high hydraulic efficiency and up to IE5 motor technology in wet and dry well installation (based on IEC TS 60034-30-2)
- Corrosion protection provided by an optional Ceram coating for a long service life in aggressive media
- An optional Digital Data Interface (DDI) with integrated vibration monitoring, data logger, web server and digital rating plate for convenient monitoring and system integration
- Nexos Intelligence can be integrated for pump and system optimisation
Wilo-Rexa SOLID-Q with Nexos Intelligence – The intelligent system solution for a smart sewage pump station
Pumping untreated sewage is becoming increasingly demanding due to the growing prevalence of solids and fibrous material which, in turn, leads to increased operating costs. The new Wilo-Rexa SOLID-Q with Nexos Intelligence is characterised by operational reliability, energy efficiency and the highest level of digital networking. The smart combination for cost effectiveness combined with the additional convenience in your day-to-day work.
Submersible sewage pump with and without active cooling system for pumping untreated sewage for continuous duty in the stationary and portable wet well installation, as well as for stationary dry well installation.
- Untreated sewage with faeces and long-fibre components
- Sewage containing faeces
- Process water
- Surface-cooled motors or self-cooling motors with active cooling system
- Asynchronous motors up to efficiency class IE3
- Permanent magnet motors up to efficiency class IE5
- Longitudinally watertight cable inlet
Scope of delivery
- Submersible sewage pump
- Connection cable with bare cable end
- Fitted accessories
- Operating and maintenance manual
|Example:||Wilo-Rexa SOLID-Q15-98A + FKT 20.2M-4/32GX-P4|
|SOLID||Submersible sewage pump with SOLID hydraulics|
|15||x10 = discharge port nominal diameter, e.g. DN 150|
T = surface-cooled motor without cooling system
FK, FKT, HC = self-cooling motor with active cooling system
M = standard version
L = reinforced version
|4||Number of poles|
|32||x10 = package length in mm|
G = two separate mechanical seals
K = block seal cartridge with two mechanical seals
|P4||Type of motor|
- Mains connection: 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Submerged operating mode: S1
- Non-immersed operating mode: S1 (FK, FKT, HC motor) or S2 (T motor, depending on performance)
- Protection class: IP68
- Fluid temperature: 3 – 40 °C, higher temperatures on request
- Free ball passage:
- T impeller: 78×105…150×150 mm
- G impeller: 80 or 90 mm
- Q impeller: 78 mm
- Max. immersion depth: 20 m
- Housing components: EN-GJL-250 or EN-GJS-500-7
- Impeller: EN-GJL-250 or EN-GJS-500-7
- Static gaskets: FPM
- Sealing on pump side: SiC/SiC
- Sealing on motor side: FPM, carbon/ceramic or SiC/SiC
- Shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
Submersible sewage pump as submersible monobloc unit for stationary and portable wet well and dry well installation. Portable installation is possible, depending on type.
The outlet on the pressure side is designed as horizontal flange connection. The maximum possible dry matter is 8 %. The following impeller shapes are currently used:
- T = closed two-channel impeller
- G = semi-open single-channel impeller
- Q = semi-open two-channel impeller
In the SOLID-G and SOLID-Q, the gap between suction port and impeller can be readjusted later. This ensures uniform hydraulic efficiency.
Submersible motors with passive and active cooling are used for the drive:
- T motors (surface-cooled motors) have passive cooling. They emit their heat directly into the surrounding fluid via the housing parts. For this reason, these motors can operated immersed in continuous duty (S1), depending on performance, and non-immersed in short-time duty (S2).
- FK, FKT and HC motors are self-cooling and have an active cooling system. The waste heat is guided via the coolant (white oil or water-glycol mixture) to an integrated heat exchanger, and this releases the waste heat to the conveyed medium. As a result, these motors are suitable for continuous duty (S1) either in immersed or non-immersed state.
All motors have a sealing chamber that protects the motor from fluid ingress. It can be accessed from the outside and can be monitored with an optionally sealing chamber electrode. All filling fluids used are potentially biodegradable and environmentally safe.
In addition, depending on performance, high-efficiency motors are also available:
- Asynchronous motors with efficiency class of IE3*
- Permanent magnet motors with an efficiency class of IE4/5*
* (IE3/4 = based on IEC 60034-30, IE5 = based on IEC TS 60034-30-2)
The cable inlet on the motors is longitudinally watertight, cable lengths can be individually configured.
Fluid-side and motor-side sealing is possible in the following versions depending on the motor type:
- Version G: Two independently-acting mechanical seals
- Version K: Block seal cartridge with two independently acting mechanical seals