- Various options for integration into building management systems
- Intuitive operation by means of application-guided settings with the Setup Guide plus the combination of a new display and operating button using Green Button Technology.
- Maximum energy efficiency thanks to the combination of optimised and innovative energy-saving functions (e.g. No-Flow Stop).
- Optimum system efficiency thanks to new and innovative intelligent control functions, such as Dynamic Adapt plus, Multi-Flow Adaptation, T-const. and ΔT-const.
- Latest communication interfaces (e.g. Bluetooth) for connection to mobile devices and direct pump networking for multiple pump control via Wilo Net.
- Maximum convenience in electrical installation thanks to a clearly arranged and spacious terminal room and the optimised Wilo-Connector.
Head start in the future: the Wilo-Stratos MAXO family.
The world’s first smart-pump* features tomorrow’s innovations that make your life easier today: The Wilo-Stratos MAXO offers you greater efficiency, connectivity and comfort than ever before. It is the first pump which has an intuitive user interface – and makes installation and operation as easier than ever before. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO also redefines system efficiency: By featuring innovative energy-saving functions and new control modes it attains maximum system efficiency.
The highest level of compatibility with existing systems is also a matter of course for our smart-pump.In 2017, the Wilo-Stratos MAXO has already been awarded the “Design Plus powered by ISH” seal of approval for its sustainability, innovative design and energy-efficient technology.
In addition, the Wilo-Stratos MAXO has won “GOLD” in the “Technology” category of the “BLUE INNOVATION AWARD 2018” exhibitor’s innovation prize, which was awarded for the first time at the expoEnergy 2018 in Wels. Put your faith in the pump technology of the future; you and your customers will profit from the outstanding features of the Wilo-Stratos MAXO.
* We understand a smart-pump as a new category of pumps, which goes far beyond our high-efficiency pumps or pumps with pump intelligence. Only the combination of the latest sensor technology and innovative control functions (e.g. Dynamic Adapt plus and Multi-Flow Adaptation), bidirectional connectivity (e.g. Bluetooth, integrated analogue inputs, binary inputs and outputs, Wilo Net interface), software updates and excellent usability (e.g. thanks to the Setup Guide, the preview principle for predictive navigation and the tried and tested Green Button Technology) make this pump a smart-pump.
Highest efficiency for heating, air conditioning and cooling.
Powerful, easy maintenance, reliable and a long service life are properties which you can naturally expect from Wilo pumps. Our high-efficiency pumps deliver top-rate performances for applications in heating, air conditioning and cooling.
Supplying a property with water and heat at all times puts high demands on the pumps with regard to energy efficiency and resource conservation. Wilo meets these challenges with customised solutions and highly efficient technology; our heating systems achieve maximum efficiencies. This way, landlords and business owners can noticeably lower their operating costs and increase the value of their property long-term.
Installation in no time.
More user-friendliness than ever before: The Wilo-Stratos MAXO offers maximum convenience for installation and configuration – and therefore saving time in your day-to-day work. The control panel, terminal box and power board have been fitted one behind the other to avoid the problem of too small terminal spaces. The power supply unit and the pump electronics are located one level behind the terminal space and are supplied with the same optimised Wilo-Connector for all sizes. Thanks to spring clips for an easy connection, no additional tool is necessary.
Your installation advantages in detail:
- Easily-accessible, clearly arranged and uniform cable braid
- Up to five cable bushings
- Separate input for power and for Wilo Net
- Coloured labelling of terminals and a clear separation of electrical and communication connections (SELV) for a safe and easy assignment of the terminals
- One click commissioning (factory settings: Heating, Dynamic Adapt plus, date and time)
- Settings assistant: application-based setting of pump function (automatic selection of correct control function)
- Optimised Wilo-Connector
One click commissioning.
Intuitive operation: Wilo-Stratos MAXO impresses with the application-guided configuration with the help of the settings assistant, a new display and the operating button using the Green Button Technology. This provides outstanding user-friendliness on commissioning.
Your advantages on commissioning in detail:
- One click commissioning with factory settings (Heating – Radiator – Dynamic Adapt plus)
- Settings assistant: application-based setting of pump function (guided selection of correct control function)
- Intuitive user interface with preview function and application-based presettings
- Large display with high resolution and very good legibility
Innovative technologies for more efficient systems.
The new intelligent control modes are in Focus for higher efficiency. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO is the pump with the highest system efficiency on the market. It achieves its maximum efficiency thanks to optimised and innovative energy-saving functions such as Multi-Flow Adaptation and No-Flow Stop as well as its excellent EEI ≤ 0.17 to ≤ 0.19. The combination of additional sophisticated control functions such as Dynamic Adapt plus allows for highest energy efficiency of the Wilo-Stratos MAXO – with easiest operation.
Dynamic adapt plus
The new control function automatically adjusts the delivery head to the hydraulic demand without the need to specify a setpoint. After initial commissioning, the Wilo-Stratos MAXO selects a duty point in the middle of the pump duty chart. New operating points are identified after each change in volume flow. The aim of this control method is to select the operating point so that the valves are open as wide as possible. This allows the system to operate with the lowest possible pressure loss. The adaptation to variable pressure conditions is performed automatically and independently. Up to 20 % energy savings compared to control mode Δp-v
The new innovative energy-saving function enables the feeder pump to adjust its output to the precise demand of the connected consumer circuit pumps. The feeder pump continuously receives the respective required volume flow from each individual secondary pump in short intervals. The sum of the required volume flows from all secondary pumps results from the target volume flow of the feeder pump, so that the feeder pump only pumps the precise volume flow that the secondary pump requires. It has the advantage that electrical pumping energy is saved in comparison to Δp-c control. In addition, a lower return temperature optimises the heat generator’s degree of utilisation which, in turn, has a positive fuel saving effect. For local and district heating transfer stations, the lower return temperature also leads to higher operational reliability, as it avoids activation of the return temperature limiter as well as overflows.
The energy-saving function automatically deactivates the pump at zero-flow-detection. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO recognises when, despite its speed, the volume flow supplied is too low. This means that the valves in the consumer circuit are closed. Thanks to the intelligent function the pump stops the motor if the volume flow falls below a specified minimum level. At regular intervals, it checks whether the minimum volume flow has been exceeded again, then continues in its set control mode in auto control mode. The Wilo-Stratos MAXO thus avoids unnecessary running time and saves electrical pumping energy.